The brand design and design of clothing, accessories, jewelry and decorations created by “Everyone” is copyrighted and copying is strictly prohibited. It is also strictly forbidden to resell or distribute “Everyone’s” products without the consent of the founders or authorized representatives of the trademark “Everyone”.
The sale of goods through this website is carried out under the brand name “Everyone”, managed by Giedrė Juršienė, individual activity certificate no. 609697, registration address Kęstučio g. 50-8, Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail address email@example.com, Ph. no. +370 675 72421.
- These Terms and Conditions for the Purchase and Sale of Goods (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) are a legal instrument binding the parties, which defines the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller, the conditions for the purchase and payment for the goods, the procedure for the delivery and return of the goods and, the liability of the parties. Provisions are related to sales in the online store www.everyone.lt
- The Buyer confirms that he/she agrees with these Rules when submitting an order.
- The Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer has formed the shopping cart in the e-shop, indicating the delivery address, selecting the payment method and having familiarized himself with the Rules, and pressed the button “Buy”.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend or supplement the Rules at any time, taking into account the requirements of the legislation.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- When ordering goods in the respective fields of information provided by the Seller, the Buyer shall indicate his / her personal data necessary for the proper ordering and delivery of the goods: name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The Buyer is responsible for submitting the correct information at the time of purchase.
- By confirming these Terms and Conditions, the Buyer agrees that his personal data specified in Clause 1 of this Chapter shall be processed for the purpose of executing the appropriate electronic commerce in the sale of goods and services in the e-shop www.everyone.lt
- Purchaser’s personal data may be processed for marketing purposes only if the Buyer expresses his/her consent.
- The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer’s personal data to third parties, except when required by the competent State Authority in the cases provided by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania or with the separate written consent of the Buyer.
- The Buyer has the right to purchase the goods in the online shop www.everyone.lt in accordance with the procedure set forth in these Rules and other sections of the Seller’s online store.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating the legal relations between the Seller and the Buyer, the Buyer has the right to refuse the purchase and sale contract concluded with the internet store www.everyone.lt by notifying the Seller in writing (via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating to return the item and its order number) no later than 14 (fourteen) business days from the date of delivery of the goods.
- The Buyer may exercise the right provided for in Clause 2 of this Section only if the item has not been damaged or substantially changed in appearance, nor has it been worn as specified in the refund rules.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
- The Buyer shall pay for the Goods and accept them in accordance with the procedure established by these Rules.
- If the information provided in the registration form of the registered Buyer changes, he / she must immediately inform about the change via e-mail email@example.com
- The Buyer, using the online store www.everyone.lt, undertakes to comply with these Rules, other terms and conditions expressly stated in the online store, and not to violate the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- If the Buyer attempts to compromise the stability and security of the online store www.everyone.lt or violates its obligations, the Seller shall have the right to immediately or without notice limit or suspend the use of the online store www.everyone.lt or, in exceptional cases, cancel the Buyer’s registration.
- In the event of significant circumstances, the Seller may temporarily or permanently terminate the activity of the online store www.everyone.lt without prior notice to the Buyer.
- The Seller has the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the Buyer if the Buyer does not pay for the goods within 5 business days.
- The Seller has the right at any time to remove any product from this Site and remove or modify any material or content on this Site.
- The Seller reserves the right, without prior notice, to sell the goods to individuals or to cancel an already approved order by persons who have exercised the right of return 3 or more times in a row.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE SELLER
- The Seller undertakes to provide the Buyer with the opportunity to use the services provided by the online store www.everyone.lt under the conditions specified in these Rules and in the online shop.
- The Seller undertakes to respect the Customer’s privacy right to the personal information it owns, i.e. The processing of personal data specified by the Buyer shall be carried out only in accordance with Chapter II of the Rules and according to the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address indicated by the Buyer.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver the goods ordered to the Buyer due to important circumstances and undertakes to offer a similar or as similar as possible product. If the Buyer refuses to accept a similar product, the Seller undertakes to return the money paid to the Buyer within 3 (three) business days if the prepayment has been made.
PRICES, PAYMENT AND TERMS
- The prices of the goods in the online shop www.everyone.lt and in the order form are indicated in Euros without the delivery price.
- The delivery price is automatically calculated in the Buyer’s basket by choosing the appropriate delivery method.
- The Buyer pays for the goods in the following ways: payment via payment systems Paysera or Paypal.
- The order is executed only after the prepayment for the goods is made. Most of the products in e-shop www.everyone.lt are shipped to orders up to 5 business days. The delivery term starts only after the order is made.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
- The Buyer undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods.
- The Buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself/herself. In the event that the Buyer himself/herself cannot accept the goods and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the Buyer shall not have the right to claim to the Seller the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
- Goods are shipped to the Buyer within 5 business days after the payment confirmation.
- In all cases, the Seller shall be released from liability for non-compliance with the delivery terms, if the Goods are not delivered to the Buyer or not delivered in time due to the Buyer’s fault or due to circumstances beyond the Seller’s control.
- The Buyer shall immediately inform the Seller if the shipment is received in damaged packaging, if unsolicited goods, incorrect or incomplete quantity and/or supply goods was received.
- Buyer must report damage via email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide pictures of the damaged package and / or item (s).
QUALITY OF GOODS
- All details of the goods sold in the online store www.everyone.lt are indicated in the product description of each item.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the fact that the goods in the online store www.everyone.lt may not correspond to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the monitor used by the Buyer.
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT OF GOODS
- The defects of the sold goods are eliminated, the bad quality goods are changed and returned according to the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The Buyer may return the goods within 14 (fourteen) business days from the date of delivery of the goods to him/her, in accordance with the rules laid down therein, informing the Seller in advance by e-mail email@example.com
- The Buyer may exercise the right of return only if the item has not been damaged or substantially changed its appearance and has not been used.
- The Buyer is fully responsible for the correctness of the personal data he/she provides. If the Buyer does not provide accurate personal data, the Seller shall not be liable for the resulting consequences and shall acquire the right to claim direct damages from the Buyer.
- The Buyer is responsible for the actions taken with this online store.
- The Seller shall be released from any liability in cases where the loss arises from the fact that the Buyer, irrespective of the Seller’s recommendations and his obligations, has not become acquainted with these Rules, even though such possibility has been granted to him/her.
OBSERVATIONS, PROPOSALS, COMPLAINTS AND REQUIREMENTS
Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. Please send any comments or suggestions as well as any inquiries, complaints or claims to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints and claims will be resolved as soon as possible. If you feel that your rights as a buyer have been violated, you can send your complaints via email. Email to email@example.com to find out-of-court solutions. In this regard, if you have purchased products on our website, we will inform you accordingly that you have the right to apply for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes under the Consumer Rights Protection Act, the body dealing with non-judicial consumer claims: the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority, www.vvtat .lt
- These rules are drawn up in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The relations arising from these rules shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- All disagreements arising from the implementation of these rules shall be settled by negotiation. In case of failure to reach an agreement, disputes shall be settled in the manner prescribed by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.